Will working out affect my Brazilian Butt Lift? I don't do cardio only weight training.

As long as the body fat remains constant the result should be stable.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question. We recommend our patients to wait about a month after surgery to exercise.  You should consult your surgeon for post op instructions as well. Best of luck.

BBL results

BBL results should not be affected by exercise. You will just tone up everywhere and it is good for your health. Please note that I always recommend patients have their BBL performed at their COMFORT weight. This is the weight that your body likes to be at. Please link below for discussions regarding buttocks enhancement.

BBL results

Exercise after a Brazilian

Fat transfer like any tissue transfer procedure requires immobilization in order to maximize the chance of long-term tissue survival.

This process known as neovascularization is particularly important between the first  and 14th day.

After 3 to 4 weeks exercise will have no impact on the results other than contributing to the overall good health.

It's plastic surgeon will have a different protocol for postoperative care and it's important to follow instructions carefully.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Exercise after a Brazilian

Mats Hagstrom M.D.