Veneers or Invisalign to straighten my teeth? (Photo)

My teeth are crowded and are at an inward slant. I also find them too small/short and I am unhappy with their colour. What would be the best option to straighten my teeth? Would I be a good candidate for Veneers that don't need trimming (like Lumineers)? I don't really like the idea of damaging my teeth. Or should I opt for invisalign/clear aligner? Only my top teeth are bothering me.. Thank you.

Veneers would give beautiful results #DrSoftTouch

Unfortunately, the Chiclet look is very common with these kinds of veneers and I would not recommend them for you. Prepless veneers are appealing to many people because they require no tooth preparation, but because no preparation is required they tend to be too big and bulky. I personally prefer porcelain veneers over Lumineers hands down. To change the shape, size and shade of your teeth, I would recommend 10 veneers across the top. I hope this helps.  Click "save" under my name if you think you'll have more questions that you'd like me to answer.

Veneers or Invisalign

Dear you have many issues. Firstly for small teeth I will suggest dental crown treatment and for crowded teeth you invisalign braces is good. For more convenient treatment or consultancy you can visit dentist. 

Shahin Safarian, DMD
San Diego Dentist