Will I need a TT after BBL? (Photos)

I've never have kids, and I feel like I've had good skin elasticity. However, I do harvest a lot of fat on my stomach due to my apple shape and since I'm 29 my skin is losing elasticity. 5'1, 140 lbs.

TT after BBL

Dear BBL seeker
Based on your photographs you an excellent candidate for Liposuction of your abdomen and waist  and fat grafting to your buttocks. Looking at your photos, I would not expect you would need a tummy tuck and frankly would be surprised if you need one. 
Look for an experienced plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of plastic surgery. See more than one consultation and make a well informed decision.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Will I need a TT after BBL?

You may not need anything after liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back and fat transfer to the buttocks.  This will depend upon the skill of the surgeon and how you take care of yourself.

Beverly Hills, CA

Liposuction and BBL

Thank you for your question and photos.

You are a great candidate for liposuction and fat transfer to the buttocks.  From photos you would not need a tummy tuck.  

An in-office evaluation which will include history and physical exam would be best to review your options and give you a detailed plan.

The liposuction results are mostly dependent on surgeons expertise, experience, dedication, and artistic vision. This is why the results may be very different from one surgeon to another.  It is more operator/surgeon dependent rather than device.

Make sure you have a thorough consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has extensive experience in this procedure. Check her/his experience, credentials, reviews, before and afters, and have a quality consultation.

It is preferred for your surgeon to be member of "American Society of Plastic Surgeons" and also member of "American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery". This means they have been evaluated by the society and recognized that the focus of their practice is high volume, honest, and high quality aesthetic plastic surgery.

Payam Jarrah-Nejad, MD

Liposuction alone

Based on these photographs you appear to be an excellent candidate for liposuction alone. This will flatten the abdomen and sculpt the waist.  Your skin looks tight and should respond well.  It does not look like you need a tummy tuck at all.

Will I need a TT after BBL?

You will probably not need a tummy tuck. You are young and appear to have very good quality skin, but I can only know that if I see you. After harvesting the fat for the BBL your abdominal skin should contact down very nicely. I do not think that will be a problem for you. 

Richard J. Brown, MD

Liposuction procedure alone or future tummy tuck?

Thank you for your excellent question and photographs.  If you have not had children or major swings in weight it appears to me that you would do well with liposuction and fat transfer alone.  Please enjoy the video above for additional information that you may find helpful and useful.  Enjoy your results and best wishes.

Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Will I need a TT after BBL?

From your photos, I believe you would be a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift.  Whether or not you will benefit from a tummy tuck following the BBL will depend on your overall skin and muscle tone. Although, it is difficult to say without a physical exam, a mini tummy tuck may be a reasonable option for you.  Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive BBL and TT experience.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck / Mini Tummy Tuck /Abdominoplasty/ Liposuction/ Reverse Abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck Revision

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks. You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Will I need a TT after BBL?

Keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure would not be in your best interest. I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon