Transplanted eyebrow hair sticks out. Is it normal? Are there any ways to fix it? (Photo)

Poor Eyebrow Transplant

Unfortunately it seems like the doctor who performed your procedure had no clue what they were doing and transplanted the grafts in the wrong direction.  The only real attempt at trying to correct this is to perform laser hair removal or electrolysis on the brows, damage the follicles, and then have a corrective eyebrow restoration procedure in the future. Lately I have been seeing much more of this in my practice and it is unfortunate as patients should really do some research before they have procedures like this.

Irvine Hair Restoration Surgeon

It is not normal

There is no way to fix an eyebrow hair transplant that goes in the wrong direction or angle.
The only way is to pluck them out or laser them off (if you really do not like the result).

The reason your eyebrow "sticks out" is because the incision was made in that direction.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Protrusion of transplanted eyebrow hair

This can occur when the angle of the transplanted hair grafts is more obtuse than normal.
The best treatment will be to take out the existing grafts and then implant them at an acute angle or to get more new grafts implanted at an acute angle to overcome this effect. It will better to visit an experienced hair transplant surgeon for an opinion on what can be realistically done....

Kapil Dua, MBBS, MS
India Hair Restoration Surgeon