Tightened / lifted Obicular oris ? Is there a way to tighten those muscles or turn the corner upwards?

Left side facial paralysis leaves my lips and area around my mouth looking stretched out and bloated and somewhat down turned. I do have some movement. Is there a way to tighten those muscles or turn the corner upwards?

Facial paralysis turned down mouth

This can be corrected with properly placed filler. I won't be symmetric but it will get it better. Sometimes Botox can be added in the DAO to help lift as well but this is less effective in someone that has facial paralysis. Placing filler in the cheeks is usually needed as well.

Downturn Mouth/Frown -- Fillers, Botox/Dysport, Thermage/Venus Legacy

This can be improved with a combination of fillers, radiofrequency tightening and botox/dysport.  Please speak to a cosmetic dermatologist with experience.  Best, Dr. Emer.