I had a full face 25% TCA peel and some of my pitted scars look worse. Is this permanent?

I went in to a doctor's office and had a full face 25% tca peel done. i frosted pretty well. Some of my skin peeled prematurely but FORTUNATELY I wasn't left with any hyper pigmentation, but I am nervous because some of my pitted scars actually look worse than prior to going in for my peel. Is this permanent or can I do another peel and not allow the skin to prematurely peel and allow for a better peel to make my pitted scars look better? Any advice or answers will be greatly appreciated.

Pre vs post peel photos of scars.

Early days as collagen remodelling may take up to 3-4 months to settle. A really accurate way to gauge progress to have comparison photos. If you could post some up pre, and 3 months post peel. There are many other ways to manage pitted scars including lasers, RF devices, needling and PRP. Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

aging skin usually takes a combination of treatments. Your scars, for
example, might need laser treatment and/or microneedling and fillers
to even out your skin. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer