Surgery to Remove Bump On Lips. How do I get this bump on my upper lip remove? (photos)

Upper lIp bump

Hello Always-You don't 'always' have to have that minor bump. If it has been there your whole life and there is now bump underneath, then it is most likely very soft and only involves the skin (vermillion). Assuming it is only skin, the most predictable approach would be to just cut it out through a vertical incision and only remove what is necessary. The lips have a marvelous way of camouflaging most all incisions. One might also try heating the surface with a battery cautery unit or laser and trying to essentially shrink the vermillion.  Best of luck,Dr. A

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon