Can Sclerotherapy treat a blue Angioma on nose?

Hi, I am in search for the least invasive and an optimum solution to remove a 4mm benign Angioma (diagnosed by a medical dermatologist four years ago) on the right hand side of my nose. The site below mentions that "Blue vessels are generally unsuitable for light or laser treatment, " and Sclerotherapy for the blue Angiomas. Thanks in advance for your expert's opinions and advice.

Nose angioma.

The best treatment for a nose angioma would be a topical laser.  I use the dornier 940 diode.

Naples General Surgeon

Blue angioma

Thank you for your question. Angiomas can be treated with a pulse dye laser, such as the Vbeam. If the vessels are very deep and blue than the the Nd YAG 1064 or Alexandrite laser can be used. I would recommend you make an appointment with a board certified dermatologist who specializing in laser treatments for an evaluation and treatment protocol. 

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist

Blue Angioma on Nose Treatment -- Pulsed Dye Laser, Excel V, Yellow Laser, 940nm Laser

The best treatment is a vascular laser and sometimes you can use needle desiccation.  The most important thing is that you see a physician with experience for treatment and who is well trained in lasers.  Best, Dr. Emer.