Safest route for perkier boobs?

My breasts are about an A cup. I lost weight and am still losing weight. From what I can tell, my breast are slightly saggy and deflated. When I lay down there is a "puddle" of loose skin near my areola. Standing up they are fine, no volume, 1 boob is more droopier than the other. What is the safest way to deal with this problem? I don't mind my small size, just don't like the loose skin and 1 boob being droopier than the other. Thank you.

An in-person consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon is advised.

It’s difficult to assess your situation without photos. During an in-person consultation, a plastic surgeon can evaluate your breasts and explain your options to you. Given that you’re currently an A cup, you’re continuing to lose weight and you’re experiencing breast sagging and slight asymmetry, I suspect you’d see a nice result from a breast lift with implants. A lift can restore your breasts to a more youthful position and implants can give you a subtle boost in size for the perky look you hope to achieve.

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately without any photos it is difficult to make an accurate assessment.  The best advice is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so you may be further evaluated.  At that time you will be able to address your goals, discuss your surgical options and then work together to create the surgical plan that best helps you achieve the overall look you desire.

With kind regards,

Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Safest route for perkier boobs?

If your breasts are about the same size and one is slightly more droopy, have augmentation and a slight lift of the droopy breasts.

Fred Suess, MD

Perkier Breasts

This is a good question--the only problem being, we can't see your breasts.  You either need to send pictures, or have an evaluation when physically examined by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Good luck in your search.

Safest route for perkier boobs?

It's a good question, but can't be answered without photos. If the amount of sagging is significant, you may benefit from a breast lift. This does not change the size of your breasts, just lifts the nipple into a more youthful position and removes excess skin. I would recommend visiting a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns.

Perkier Boobs

Hello,Unfortunately your description is insufficient, and will not allow an intelligent answer.  You'll need to be examined or at least provide photos of your breasts with both your arms by your side. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. Without pictures, difficult to comment. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Best options for perkier breasts

Thank you for asking! To be honest, without pictures it is difficult to say. An in person consultation would be best so a board certified surgeon could go over all options with you! Best of Luck! Dr. K

Robert M. Kachenmeister, MD

Breast evaluation

Hello and thank you for your question. You may be a candidate for breast implants or a breast lift.  An in-person examination would be very helpful in determining the best route for you.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Loss of breast volume

Thank you for your question. Without photos it is difficult to tell what options may be best. If you were an "A" and still are an "A", just lost all the breast volume, it may be possible to use a silicone implant and do a breast augmentation to fill out your breasts. This would be the easiest and best route if this is really filling out a small amount of skin. I do this often for my patients who are athletes. If you were larger than an "A" and really shrunk down and have a lot of excess skin, you probably are better suited for a lift and augmentation. This is probably more common. The implants can be small, but will give you some shape. The lift will remove the excess skin. Pictures would be helpful, but I would have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine your options.