How do I get rid of wrinkles that surround my enlarged pores and how do I reduce their size? (photos)

Im a 27 yo black male with oily skin. I have enlarged pores and when I smile they stretch and the skin around them turn into wrinkles. The pores are definitely pronounced on my cheeks and forehead. How do I reduce the size? I have done 3 glycolic peels and the last one left scaring (how do I fix this?) I have done Fractora RF once. Cleaning I am now using ProX Pore pore brush w/ Loreal 360 clean exfoliating scrub. For moisturizing: Darpin densifying anti wrinkle cream.

Melarase creams for facial discoloration

I would begin with Melarase AM and Melarase PM, Melapads, and light chemical peels to address the pores, oily skin, and discoloration. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Laser treatment to improved pores and wrinkles

The Halo skin resurfacing laser is safe to use for your skin type and helps to improve wrinkles and reduce pore sizes.  You may need a few times of the halo treatments for your concerns, but you will be pleased with the results.

Kevin T. Belasco, DO
Newport Beach Dermatologist

Microneedling, Botox, & TCA CROSS Can Work Well For Enlarged Pores

First let me say that I am sorry that you have wasted your time and money with a variety of treatments that had little chance of sucess. Glycolic acid peels (even in max 70% concentrations) had little chance more than simply brightening your skin, which is pretty much what can be expected from the OTC exfoliating treatments you are trying. As to the lasers, they, too, in my experience, have proven overall to be far more device manufacturer marketing hype than hard science, as your own experience seems to support. The most enlarged pores (those resembling or rivaling pit scars in size) may be treated with The TCA CROSS, which uses high concentration TCA, to help tighten and shrink them. The procedure has been used successfully in people of color with engendering loss of pigment. Medical microneedling may then be considered to help better blend the tone and texture of the treated areas with the surrounding normal skin.
Microdroplets of Botox injected in a "grid" pattern through the region prior to the above treatments may not only help to promote better healing, but may directly help to shrink pores. 
Finally, small amounts of a filler, such as Belotero Balance may be "threaded" under the wrinkling areas you describe to help tighten the skin and diminish the wrinkles. You would do well to seek consultation and treatment by a board certified aethetic physician with experience and expertise in the treatment of this problem.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD