Rhinoplasty revision, possible? (Photo)

I did a nosejob 5 months ago and I dont think the nose fit my face at all. First of all its very short to my face, on the picture you can see the distance between my nose and lips, is it possible to do anything about that? I also think the tip of my nose is to pointy. He took ear cartilage from me so that he could build a tip, but I dont like the pointy look at all. I wish for a result like the other photo, is it possible? To lower the nose and make it more soft, and remove the ear cartilage?

Revision Rhinoplasty

It is possible to remove ear cartilage and lower the nose with revision surgery.  However, to ensure that you don't have to undergo a third surgery, it is recommended that you have an in-person consultation with a board certified specialist who can help you achieve the results you seek.  3-dimensional computer imaging can also help you visualize what you may look like afterwards and serve as an important communication tool with your surgeon.

Rhinoplasty revision, possible?

A revision rhinoplasty is possible after at least a year, to allow full healing to take place before embarking on another procedure. In addition, a full set of facial photographs are required due to the fact that the nose is a three-dimensional structure. It's also important to have realistic expectations, since there is no perfect nose. Revision rhinoplasty is harder than a primary rhinoplasty due to previous alterations of the normal anatomy and scar tissue.