Recently had rhinoplasty. Seems botched; entire nose very slanted especially nasal base & tip seems unevenly reduced? (Photos)

As seen in the pictures, my nose now looks extremely deformed and I am extremely depressed. Please help me out and tell me what is the issue.

Recent rhioplasty

Thanks for your question.  It is not uncommon in the early stages of rhinoplasty recovery to see some asymmetries.  Often these asymmetries resolve themselves during the healing period.  Even though it is difficult, it is important to be patient during the early healing phase.  Best of luck. 

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Recovery

Looks like you are very early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point.The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Botched?

Cannot tell WHAT it is that you think was botched. It is very concerning that you feel that your nose was severely botched but your photos don't show any real deformity. Need more clear photos to justify your concern.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Recently had rhinoplasty. Seems botched; entire nose very slanted especially nasal base & tip seems unevenly reduced?

The photos you have submitted are not the best and are incomplete. Lateral views and from below would help. However, your nose appear significantly better than the single pre-op photo you submitted. It might helpful to discuss the situation in detail with your Plastic Surgeon viewing all of your before photos side by side with your current condition.