Revision surgery for bothersome graft. Should it be removed? Can it?

I have a very tuff question. I am thinking a fourth rhinoplasty will be needed... I had a total of three rhinoplasties. After my second one...my columella strut was moving around and clicking and grinding against my nasal spine and was actually visible through my upper lip area. I got a third rhinoplasty and it was trimmed and sutured to the L strut. Now 3 months post op it is still is mobile ( I can feel it move) and clicks against something.. It prob does nothing! Should it be removed? Can it?

Revision after Placement of Columellar Strut Graft

I'm sorry you continue to have problems after your previous nasal surgeries but I cannot recommend what should be done with your columellar strut without examining you.