Can I possibly avoid a lift to get round youthful look? (Photo)

I would like to know if I can achieve a similar look of the pic of the augmented woman attached with out having to get a lift. I have a larger rib cage (36) and will be getting a tummy tuck and lipo of the hips at the same time. I do not want a ball in sock look or a line on top that makes them look fake either, but I do want more projection. I am unhappy with the lack of volume. (As you can see I had a reduction but it was 15 years ago)

Breast lift

Thank you for your question.  In order to achieve your desired goal, I think it would be best for you to undergo a breast lift of the left breast along with an augmentation to give your breasts added volume.  Please be seen in person by a board certified plastic surgeon to determine what would be both best and realistic for you.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Breast Lift is Often Advised with Augmentation

The intentional result of a Breast Lift (#Mastopexy) is to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used especially for breasts which sag or droop (#ptosis) as a result of aging, weight loss, pregnancy, or breastfeeding. However, many women report more satisfaction if an implant is used at the time of #mastopexy. The implants further shape their breasts, restoring superior fullness or volume which may be decreased over time.

In regards to implants alone, this is usually said to be mistake by patients reflecting back at the decision. Most breasts will look larger and more droopy with solely implants. They will sag more and sooner, due to the sudden and excess weight. At times it's possible for a “Snoopy” breast or double bubble to develop as a result

Breast lift

Based on your "wish" pics, I think you won't be happy with your results unless you get a lift. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Breast Lift

Thank you for your question and photos. Because you have shown a wish picture with breasts not much larger in volume, but lifted and perkier, I think you will be more likely to achieve the results you are after with a breast lift and perhaps a small, lower profile implant. Your existing scars can be used and minor asymmetry corrected as well.

All the best

Can I possibly avoid a lift to get round youthful look?

You will get a tighter and better appearance with a lift, and the same scars can be used.

Beverly Hills, CA

Breast augment post breast reduction as teen

Hello!
Looking at your photos I believe your best option to achieve the look of the goal photo would be to choose a round moderate projection implant and tighten your prior breast reduction scars. You already have these scars so you would not require any new scars. The added lift will help you avoid moving into a larger implant range to get more lift. It doesn't look like you aim to be much bigger, just fuller.
And your breasts will look relatively larger if your abdomen will be smaller with tummy tuck

Michele A. Shermak, MD

Breast lift

Thank you for your question and pictures. Unfortunately I do not think you are going to get a good result with implants alone, you will need a lift with your breast augmentation. Fortunately the lift can probably done with a circumvertical scar avoiding any need for new scars on your breasts. It is best to discuss with a board certified plastic surgeon who can examine you and allow you to choose the implant size and shape that will give you a nice result.

Mark Deutsch, MD

Possible lift needed

Thank you for your question and photos.  From what I can see on your pictures, you have pseudootosis and bottoming of your lower breast.   The right side is borderline with regard to a lift, but I suspect your lower breast arc is too long (stretched out) and you would need a lift on the lift to get an optimal result and avoid a snoopy deformity (under the muscle) or "rock in sock" look (over the muscle).  An in-person consult is really needed for definitive answers.  Good luck. 

Rounded breast look

Thank you for your question. Based on your photo  it is possible to achieve your goal photo. I recommend  finding a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area and discussing your goal. This should be easily achieved with breast augmentation. 

Johnny Shea-Yuan Chung, MD, FACS
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

Lift

To achieve a pleasing cosmetic result you will need a lift with implants.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person exam to discuss your options.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD