Mommy makeover or thighlift with lipo & fat transfer instead of implants? 35 yr old mother of 3, breast fed all for 1+yr (Photo)

I had severe sepsis in Jan. 2015. I'm undecided between a body lift or thighlift with fat transfer to breast. I have so many questions about the procedure. Do i have to lose weight first? I have alot of cellulite (saddle bag tighs) and wonder if lipo would make that worse? Would I need a breast lift in order to get fat transfer augmentation? I have not had any consultations yet, but I am looking to have this done by November hopefully, any professional help is greatly appreciated.

Seek a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to Better Determine Multiple Procedures

It's difficult to suggest without a in-person one-on-one consultation. The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. #MummyTummy is a term given to modified tummy tucks which can use liposuction and skin tightening with radiofrequency such Vanquish, Vela3, thermage, thermiRF and others.  The actual fat contouring can be done non-surgically as well with #UltraShape or Cool-Sculpting. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  

Many procedures can be combined. Cosmetic procedures such as Brazilian Butt Lift (#BBL), Thigh Lift (#TL) and Mommy Makeover (#MMO), which usually concentrates on the breast and abdomen areas, may be combined together. However, I look at the risk factors such as surgery time greater than 6 hours, or #anesthesia time, increased risks of DVT, prolonged  #healing, #positioning after surgery to name a few, which are a lot to consider. These factors are relative to performing any variety of combinations.  
The suitability of your procedures and any specific risks may be determined during you #consultation. Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. All surgical #procedures carry some degree of #risk. Always discuss your issues and concerns with the Plastic Surgeon during and following your consultation. Also, another element to a #satisfying result of your procedures are realistic #expectations. 

Best surgery?

You really need to decide what bothers you most and fix that problem.  That is the most important choice.  Your surgeon can go over the pros and cons of that.  

Regarding fat transfer, although I think it is a great procedure, it would need to be combined with a lift to get a nice shape to the breast. An implant may still offer but shape enhancement than fat.

Dr Rodger Shortt
Plastic Surgeon
Oakville, Ontario
Assistant Clinical Professor &
Director of Cosmetic Surgery Training Program,
McMaster University

Rodger Shortt, FRCSC

MMO

I dont think fat transfer will be the best choice for you, and I'm a fan a breast augmentation with fat transfer. If you decide to also have the lift, the fat transferred will not have a correct blood supply to maintain. and if you dont have the lift, it will need too much fat to properly fill your breasts, therefore it will also not have a correct blood supply and you will lose the graft. Go for implants, you will have a wonderful result. 

You dont have to lose weight before the surgery, and yes liposuction with a different kind of cannula, will help on the cellulite, but will not correct it completely. 

There is still time to book your procedure for november, so go find your Plastic surgeon as soon as possible.

Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss what will be the proper treatment to achieve the result you desires.

Regards,

Dr. Luis Redondo

Mommy makeover

Hi, thanks for posting your pictures and for your inquiry. It seems that you are a great candidate for these procedures. In my opinion a tummy tuck with lipo and breast lift with implants, would give you a very nice outcome. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page, discuss thoroughly all your concerns, options and expectations. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Surgery

Thank you for the photos and question and though an examination is needed, liposuction to the abdomen, flanks and thighs will certainly create a shapelier body.  A breast augmentation and lift will rejuvenate the breasts and enhance their appearance

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Mommy makeover or thighlift with lipo & fat transfer instead of implants? 35 yr old mother of 3, breast fed all for 1 +yr.

From your photos, I believe you would be a good candidate for a breast augmentation, possibly with a donut or lollipop breast lift.  Breast implants will give you a better long term result than fat transfer to the breast.   Although, the liposuction will not improve the cellulite, I would suggest a thigh liposuction with possible fat transfer to the buttock, over a thigh lift.  I don't think the added scars associated with the thigh lift will be worth it to you.  You could also consider a tummy tuck.  Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon who has extensive mommy makeover experience.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore. 

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

Hello. Thank you for presenting us your case . You're a good candidate to have a full lipo of your back and love handles and to transfer that fat on your butt and also to have the TT to have the flat appearance of your abdomen. As for your breast I prefer to put breast implants and not fat since results of fat transfer to the breasts are not really encouraging with over the years .

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your questions and photos.  Based on what I can see, you appear to be a worthy candidate for a mommy makeover with a wide array of possibilities.  For example, you would benefit from a breast lift and augmentation (I recommend implants vs. fat transfer, lipo of back, flanks, and abdomen, and a tummy tuck to correct for the muscle laxity.  Please be seen in person for a physical examination by a board certified plastic surgeon.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL