Lumps on each butt cheek. Is this normal? (Photo)

hello, i have a lump on each butt cheek, I have to say in exact spot. Is this normal? I have got 3 massages and it does not go down it makes my butt look terrible. I need to know if these lumps are going to go away or not. They hurt and they are not hard but not too soft.

Lumpiness after a Brazilian

some limping this is not uncommon after fat transfer.

I personally encourage people to not engage in any physical activity such as massage for the first three weeks.

In order for the grafted fat to survive you should avoid pressure such as sitting, massage or any non-necessary movement.
These are my suggestions for my patients.

Please follow up with your plastic surgeon to have him or her address your concerns.

The final results take many months and most areas of firmness will soften up with time.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Lumps after a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.   The question is how far out from surgery are you?.  All patients have firmness, swelling, and a "lumpy" feeling immediately after liposuction/fat grafting.  This can last for 6 weeks to 3 months.  In my practice, I start having patient massage after one week to encourage the swelling and lumpiness to improve.  I would discuss this with your surgeon and follow his/her protocol.  I am surprised that your surgeon would be discussing revisions with you at 2 weeks.  However, your surgeon knows how the results are in-person and what was done exactly in the surgery.  I am assuming your surgeon is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with Specific Training in Cosmetic Surgery and Butt Augmentation Procedures.  If not, I recommend getting a second opinion from a Surgeon that meets the prior criteria.  Please reach out if you have any further questions.  Best of Luck!   Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, M.D. #RealSelfTopDoctor #RealSelfCoreDoctor “THE” Butt Doctor Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Fellowship Trained Surgeon

Lumps

The lumps you are feeling after surgery may be fat necrosis or a seroma or an infection. The best thing to do is to visit your surgeon to have them looked at.