Will liposuction help me get rid of this strange ugly waist? Will Vaser work for me? (Photo)

I used to be able to get good results (hard to the touch, if not a 6-pack) in the gym but lately its just been impossible to change the shape of my waist (flanks and ugly pot-belly) beyond a certain point. I weigh 137lbs and 5'9" tall. What areas would I need lipo on? It's very depressing and need this replaced fast with a straight torso.

#Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ #Liposuction/#Body Contouring with Fat Grafting/ #BBL

Thank you for your question.   I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture.  Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training.  I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.  
Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create and athletic looking physique.   The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Liposuction for "Strange Ugly Waist"

The areas that you'd likely want treated are your abdomen and flanks/love handles. By flattening the abdomen more with liposuction, it can also make the pectoralis muscles appear bulkier, especially from a side view. Treatment of these areas with liposuction will get you closer to your desired look. Clean(er) eating and avoiding alcohol (if you're not doing these things already) will help maintain your results. 

Millicent Odunze-Geers, MD, MPH
Sacramento Physician

Vaser Liposuction

Although your pictures are limited you do appear to be a good candidate for a Vaser Hi Def liposculpturing procedure. The procedure can define the muscular structure of your Abs, obliques, Pecs, and Lats. 

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I suggest a vaser hi def body shaping procedure to get definition and fat removal.  Only go to an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Abdominal liposuction

Based on posting what are very good pictures you may very well be a great candidate for the both suction.

Various treated would generally be what we referred to as a "Full abdomen".

This includes the upper abdomen, lower abdomen waist and hips.

Two variables that can at times interfere with men getting great results from abdominal liposuction our skin laxity and at times intra-abdominal fat.

Based on your pictures it does not appear that either one of these are major issues for you.

Excessive intra-abdominal fat and loose skin can significantly hamper what's achievable with body contouring using liposuction. 

My practice is devoted exclusively to body contouring using various forms of liposuction and fat transfer.

We do not use General Anastasia, use no needles no scalpels and no stitches.

The procedure is done with you awake using a local anesthesia and mild sedation.

It takes about an hour and a half and recovery is fairly easy.

Most patients see immediate improvements the final results may take a few months.

we have several modalities of liposuction including MPX smart Lipo, PAL (power assisted liposuction) and VASER.

I suggest having several in person consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who have extensive expertise with liposuction.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD