How do I lift up my breasts? How will they look good? (photo)

I don't feel good about my breast. It looks saggy and droopy and I don't have kids yet. Is there a way for them to be lifted without breast lift or augmentation? They are rather big but lack upper part fullness? Is there any skin tightening procedure that will help me with this?

How do I lift up my breasts? How will they look good?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast…

Surgical Lift Needed For Perkier Breasts

Only surgery and in particular a lift will improve your appearance as you desire. Here is some general information that may be of help to you.
BREAST LIFT (MASTOPEXY)WHO IS A CANDIDATE
  • If you have sagging breasts due to past pregnancies, genetics, weight loss, or aging.
  • If the sagging is expected to be present after an implant.
  • If your nipple-areolar complexes (pigmented areas around nipples) are enlarged or not similar.
INTENDED RESULTA mastopexy or breast-lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breasts without reducing their size. It is used for breasts that sag but are not overly large. Sagging of the breasts may occur with normal development for some women, or as a part of aging. Pregnancy, breastfeeding, and weight loss are other conditions which increase breast ptosis (sagging). Some patients will achieve a better breast shape if an implant is used at the time of mastopexy.
Results can include:
  • An elevated, more youthful breast contour.
  • Nipple-areolar complexes of the desired size and at the correct height and similar location

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Breast Lift Before Children

Thank you for your question about Breast Lift.

Yes, it appears that you will need a breast lift to get the look that you want.  I know of no nonsurgical alternative that will really work.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

How do I lift up my breasts?

Other than the obvious use of a bra, the only alternative is a breast lift with the concomitant scars.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD