Laser lipo burn. Any suggestions? (photos)

At first I as told it was an allergic reaction by the doctor that performed the laser lipo. I went to get a second opinion and the other doctor said I had been burnt by the laser. That the laser doctor had try to burn fat where there was much and got the skin. It takes a few days to show after the procedure. What is the proper treatment? I am on antibiotics. What's the best way to remove dead skin? One of doctor wants to use hydrocolloid dressing. The other wants to remove with tools.

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you speak to your Doctor for a referral to a wound care specialist to further manage your post op care.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

Laser Liposuction Burn

This looks like a full thickness burn that needs to be debrided and covered with wound care.  If it doesn't fully heal that way, you will need it cut out and closed surgically.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Best to get started

Sorry to hear and see of your situation.
The burn is best sharply debrieded and removed.
Then the underlying tissue will turn a healthy red color and start you healing.h
Hydrocolloid dressings are better over a red, not black wound
This will take perhaps 3-4 weeks to heal.
Dr. Denkler