Does increasing the concentration of minoxidil increase hair fall, and produce thin hair like my body hairs? (photo)

I 20 years male, have been using minox almost for 8-10 months,experienced results like-reduced hairloss,some very thin hairs which looked lot different from other hairs on my head.To get better results I switched to minox 5.Using it for an month and now I experience more hairfall than usual(50-70) daily.So what should I do?.My inital hairloss began after relocating to a place with hard water and improper diet and sleep cycles. My aim is to somehow keep my hair till 30 years.

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Spironolactone

On average, a person looses 50-100 hairs/day. After using minoxidil for almost a year, increasing to 5% should not cause an increase in hair loss. If you are concerned, I suggest you see an expert for a formal evaluation to determine what is causing your hair loss. There are many different non-invasive options for treating hair loss Best, Dr. Emer

Minoxidil

Most times when minoxidil produces hair, the hair it produces is fine, vellus like. It is not the normal hair that one would expect. If some 15% of cases, the hair does produce more normal hair

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon