Can implants alone give me a good result? (Without breast lift) please give me some advice! (photos)

Hello. Im considering Breast implants without doing a breast lift. Im a 34 B but as you can see on the pictures my left boob is bigger than the right. i havent had kids. I'm 30 years old. I have pretty bad scarring. Im looking for a natural look (it doesnt matter if they are a little low, i want them to look fuller and more symetrical) thats why I prefer not having a lift. Thanks!!!

Breast augmentation/lift

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have an examination of your breasts done. At that point, the surgeon can recommend whether you need a breast lift, breast augmentation or both. I believe you would benefit from a breast lift and implants. A breast lift as well as a breast augmentation would correct the sagging/asymmetry that you have and add projection and volume. Some patients who display asymmetry benefit from placing two different sized implants to even them out. At my office, we use Crisalix which is a virtual reality device that will allow you to view what your breasts would look like after a lift, or view different sizes of implants and pick which best suits your desires.  As the only board certified plastic surgeon in Pittsburgh offering this virtual reality imaging system, we have a 100% satisfaction rate.  Crisalix is truly a unique experience for our patients as they can view themselves using virtual reality goggles and can instantly visualize their own breasts changing in size and shape with all of the various brands, sizes and shapes of breast implants.  Thus, our patients leave the consultation feeling confident with the size of the implant they chose. In regards to cost, it differs depending on the location and the surgeon so it would be best for you to schedule a consultation and have an estimate written up for you. Most offices also offer financing options such as CareCredit if needed. Best of luck.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

From your photos, it appears that you would benefit from a breast lift.  A breast lift would reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

Implants alone?

Hello, in cases where the nipples are at the lowest part of the breast, implants alone are not likely to improve their appearance not the breast mound.  A breast lift also makes it possible to correct any asymmetry of nipple position.

Good result

You have ptosis, a wide gap, and asymmetry.  I would not offer you implants alone and do not think you will be happy with just an implant.  For patients like you, I offer fat grafting and a lift to improve your overall shape with a natural beautiful look.  Get some opinions in person by plastic surgeons board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. 

Jules Walters, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Can implants alone give me a good result? (Without breast lift) please give me some advice!

If you have small or asymmetrical  breasts then and you are not happy for this situation; then you can be a good candidate for breast augmentation operation. As it was also mentioned above,  small breast can be something that woman might want change. However choosing the right operation is the most important step in the planning of the operation. Therefore understanding the needs and the expectation of the patient is the most important thing and it needs a successful evaluation.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Implants alone vs breast lift

The photos show prominent asymmetry in shape and contour as well as volume. They also suggest a mild tubular condition with constriction.  Depending on your goals you have many options. This is a complex condition. To assure the best outcome, this should be discussed during a formal consultation with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. 

Wayne I. Yamahata, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift for better symmetry

A breast lift may be necessary for you to achieve better symmetry in shape, as your breasts appear to be noticeably sagging. Implants can be placed to address size asymmetry.  Without the lift, your breasts will not only sit low on your chest, but your nipples will sit in different positions as well.

Breast lift and augmentation considerations #plasticsurgery

You have some breast asymmetry and mild constricted anatomy to both breasts. I'd recommend a bilateraly breast lift, small reduction on your larger side and augmentation of both breasts with a silicone implant in the dual-plane position.

Breast implants with lift

Your left side will likely require a breast lift to give you a nice shape. If you do not choose to the breast lift on that side I'm concerned you will not have an aesthetically attractive result. It is always an option to have breast implants, then wait a few months, and do a breast lift at a second stage if needed. Consult with a few experienced plastic surgeons for a thorough exam in person.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a breast implant with a lift.  The lift is necessary to provide improved shape and contour in your breasts based on your pictures.  The size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD