I want implants possibly a C or D cup do I need a lift? (photo)

I have 3 kids and i been wanting boobs since i was younger. Im afraid i may need a lift which i really don't want because of all the scars left after. But if so what type of lift do you suggest thank you.

If you want perky large

a lift is needed and a vertical method should work well but your implant size will also dictate to some degree what you could have done.  If you would be fine with larger but your breast tissue hanging a bit off the implant, you could always do your augment first and then determine if a lift is really needed but you really need to be accepting of imperfect results to go down this road.

Augmentation Mastopexy

Hello,You absolutely need a lift.  Keep in mind that shape reigns paramount after surgery, and you won't be happy with your shape or nipple position.  Scarring is almost never an issue for the post surgical breast lift patient. Go visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that specialize in all forms of breast surgery, not just implants.Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

I want implants possibly a C or D cup do I need a lift?

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for a breast lift with implants.  The lift would likely require a lollipop incision.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Breast Lift with Implants

Based on your photos, you are an excellent candidate for a breast lift to reshape your breast for a youthful appearance.  Breast implants will add volume to the breast.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for measurements and to discuss your options.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Nipple lifts leave minimal scars

Hi, thanks for sharing photos.  While an in person examination is necessary to say for sure, you appear to be a good candidate for a nipple-areola lift and an implant.  The incision is placed in the normal junction of pigmented areola skin to normal breast skin, yielding minimal visibility.  A high profile implant will provide upper and inner cleavage, and anatomic shaped high projection implants can also provide a lifted look without excessive cleavage depending upon your preference.Your right breast has a tighter skin envelope, is positioned higher on your chest and the nipple is higher--with these normal differences between breasts, be sure to see an ABPS certified PS who can tailor the lift and/or implants for each breast to help increase symmetry. Best wishes,

Breast Lift /Breast Reduction/ Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants

I appreciate your question. From your photos, it appears that you would benefit from a breast lift.  A breast lift would reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance.   The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast surgery

Depending on the look you desire, you may need to have a lift in addition to the implants.  There are different types of lifts and you may be a candidate for one that involves less incisions.  The best place to start is with a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.  After and examination and discussion of your surgical goals your surgeon will be able to suggest which procedures will be best for you.

Camille Cash, MD

Breast implants with or without breast lift?

The best decision would be made based on a face-to-face examination however reviewing your photographs suggest strongly to me that you would be best advised to have a Benelli periareolar lift at the time of insertion of your implants.  Keep in mind that going too large will distort your breast shape and should be avoided in my opinion.  If the implant settles into a sufficiently low position during surgery it might be possible to avoid the uplift but I think it would be beneficial for you.  The periareolar scars usually heal with minimal or minor visibility and have the added benefit of narrowing your areolar diameter. Enjoy the video above for additional information.
Enjoy your results. Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Breast lift with implant augmentation

If you want beautiful, round breasts, with upper pole fullness, medial cleavage, and appropriately placed breast mounds, you will need a breast lift with implant augmentation. Please see examples below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Thanks for the question and photos. You are borderline for needing a lift,, depending on your goal look and an examination. You can always try an augment with relatively full implants (the D look) and see if you are satisfied. A lift can always be done later. But you need to make sure the surgeon uses a dual plane placement of the implant to allow the implant to sit low in the breast and get maximum projection in the bottom of the breast. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD