I want advice on some natural looking breast that would fit my figure. Any suggestions? (photos)

I am 5'7 around 110 lbs super slim, I have spent my whole week after work just looking at pictures and want a natural job done nothing like porn star boobs just something where they look like my boobs but want a c is there any recommendations on how many cc's would look good on me?

Implant Size Choice

Hello,The implants which fit your frame and your desired look will depend on your measurements and your conversation during consultation. I recommend that you schedule an appointment with aboard certified Plastic Surgeon who's work appeals to you. You could bring "wish" photos to help communicate your desired look. My patients find it helpful to try ion the implant sizers with a form fitting t-shirt in the office.
All the best

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. The size of implant best for you is dictated by your chest wall measurements.  Once we determine that we can choose the profile based on what you want or need to achieve.  If you are seeking a natural look, then the diameter of the implant should be equal to or, more ideally, smaller than the width of your breast. The breast width is a measurement of how wide your breast is at the base, which should be measured at the level of the nipple. Choosing an implant that is smaller in diameter than your breast width will avoid the "side breast" fullness that is often associated with a more artificial appearance.  Other than that, you should choose the implant based on volume, not on the dimensions of the implant. You should choose a board certified plastic surgeon that you trust to help guide you in this decision.   Silicone will give you a fullness at the top (upper pole fullness). Silicone implants come pre-filled with a silicone gel and are the softest implant available. They feel more natural, which makes them a good option for women with less natural breast tissue; but they require a larger incision. It may be more difficult to realize if this type of implant has ruptured, so it is important to monitor them with annual follow-up visits. Additionally, because this implant contains a more liquid silicone (less cross-linked), if this implant should rupture, it will leak only into the scar capsule formed around the implant but may cause some discomfort or implant distortion. Anatomic gummy bear implants might be a good choice to give you volume. These highly-sought-after, anatomic implants offer a look that more closely resembles the natural silhouette of a breast, and, therefore, are a very attractive option for individuals seeking a natural-looking, aesthetic primary breast augmentation. Additionally, these implants are an especially excellent option for patients undergoing restorative or corrective breast surgery because they provide more stability, shape, and reduced incidence of capsular contracture. Compared to other types of silicone gel implants, the silicone in the cohesive gel implant is more cross-linked; therefore, should the implant shell “rupture,” it maintains its shape and silicone does not leak. During your breast augmentation consultation, you should feel the different types of implants available, and try on various implant sizers in front of a mirror to help you to get an idea of how you will look following the surgery. You should also bring pictures of the look you would like to achieve, as well as a favorite top to wear when trying on implant sizers. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Natural looking implants

Thank you for your question and photos.  It's difficult to guess how many cc's would look good one you.  I recommend that you find a surgeon who has a sizing system so you can "try-on" implants to get a better idea of your desired size.  That being said because you are slim, you will want under the muscle silicone or shaped silicone gel to get the most natural look with likely a smaller implant that is narrow width to fit your chest.  Best Wishes!

Jamie Moenster, DO
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Points to note on cup size and natural-looking breasts

Thank you for your question!
Please know that it is a common misconception that implant size correlates with the bra cup size. A bra-cup size itself requires many measurements to describe it.

Bra sizes vary among manufacturers, and they can label the cup size by any designation they choose. So a C will be a D for another. Additional factors, such as demi and full cup coverage, specific fabrics, padding, and elastics, can all affect the fit of a bra.
Second, there is a confusion over sister sizers which complicates things. For example, a patient wearing a 34C may also fit into a 36B bra.
If we consider all things being equal – i.e., you get a bra from the same manufacturer and of the same style, -
then I think you might find it helpful to know that a study by Dr. Bengtson and Dr. Glicksman titled “Standardization of Bra Cup Measurements” has shown that the average implant volume required to increase the cup-size by 1 size is equal to 205 ccs. However, it is also important to considering the profile as even a small implant with a high profile can increase cup sizes by the same amount.

Now, it may be helpful to do bra-sizing trials with the bra of your choice. Now, although you give importance to cup size designation, what should matter most is that the implant looks good aesthetically and that the chosen bra fits and feels comfortable.

If you visit a board-certified plastic surgeon, they will assist you in choosing an implant that is more tailored to your breast characteristics in order to provide natural looking breasts.

The implant has to fit YOUR body dimensions. The more you deviate from the proper fit, the more fake your breasts will look.

Surgeons use what is called tissue-based planning. The planning takes into account the effects of implants on tissues over time, risks of excessive stretch, excessive thinning, visible or palpable implant edges, visible traction rippling, ptosis (Sagging), and breast tissue wasting. To determine the implant size, breast measurements must be made: 1) Base Width of the existing breast tissue, 2) skin stretch, and 3) Nipple-to-Inframammary Fold distance. The combination of these measurements will help determine tissue coverage and the required implant volume to optimally fill the breasts.

So please focus more on having full and natural looking breasts rather than trying to fit into a particular bra-cup size.  
Lastly, I would like to point out what constitutes natural-looking breasts in universal terms.
Natural breasts have the following characteristics:
  • The areola – dark pigmented region around the nipples – should not be large relative to your nipple
  • The nipple should be above the breast fold – inframammary fold
  • The 2 nipples should form an equilateral triangle with the notch of your breast bone
  • The breasts should not be sagging
  • The nipples should sit directly behind the part of the breast that projects the fullest
  • The breasts should appear symmetrical

A recent study by Dr. Mallucci and Dr. Branford, titled “Shapes, Proportions, and Variations in breast Aesthetic
Ideals,” gives us 4 set of ideals in beautiful and natural-looking breasts. They are as follows:
  • An upward pointing nipple (angled at 20 degrees)
  • A slope in the upper pole of the breast
  • A tight curvature (convexity) in the lower pole of the breast (i.e., below the nipple)
  • An upper pole to lower pole ratio of 45:55 (i.e., the percent of fill below the nipple should be 55% compared to 45% above the nipple)

If your breasts meet these ideals and those I mentioned above, they will look natural. 
Please book an in-person consultation with a board-certified surgeon and make sure to fully and comprehensively share your desires, expectations, and concerns.
Hope this helps

Martin Jugenburg, MD

I want advice on some natural looking breast that would fit my figure. Any suggestions?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Despite your good description of goals, online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific enough advice to be truly helpful. Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging)  as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. 2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example,  I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice. 3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers. I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes. 

Thanks for your questions and pictures.  This question is always a difficult one to answer in an online forum even with pictures.  Choosing an implant size is really based on a physical exam done with good measurements.  The total implant size is not the only important factor in getting a "natural" result.  Please meet with a board certified plastic surgeon in person to get more accurate recommendations.

Naveen Setty, MD

In very thin patients like yourself, you may want to consider using anatomic silicone implants to achieve a natural look to your breasts after augmentation. The ideal size of your implants will depend on your size goals and chest measurements which will be determined during your consultation. Since you have looked at lots of photos already, I recommend finding a set of breast photos that look like your breasts and have a postop appearance that you like. Bring these photos with you to your appointment to show your plastic surgeon what your goals are. Thank you for sharing your photos and questions. Best wishes. Dr. Gregory Park

Gregory Park, MD

Natural Looking Breast Implants

Thanks for your question and photos.  The size of implants that will give you the natural results that you desire is best determined at your consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.  During this consultation, measurements of your body frame will also be made, and you will get the opportunity to try on "sizer breast implant samples" to see what is the look that you want to achieve.  Hope this helps...best of luck!Joyce Chen, MD

Natural looking breasts

Thank you for your question.  It is best to at least see a picture of what look you wish to achieve prior to giving an exact cc volume. Also cc amount is based on your breast measurements and in person exam.  If you communicate your needs to your surgeon and show pictures of the look you wish to achieve, you should be able to have a nice C cup size.  Best of luck to you

Milind K. Ambe, MD

Breast Augmentation Sizing

Hello,Tissue based implant planning, or bio-dimensional analysis, will give you a great, natural appearance. Go visit a few ABPS certified and ASAPS member surgeons that specialize in cosmetic breast surgery. My preference for you would be to use a form stable, anatomically shaped implant to not only get a great result, but have a long lasting result with the least potential for rippling. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS