Can hispanic skin get phenol peel? I would like to get one for acne scars, I am prepared for the downtime, would like doc input.

Phenol Peel Hispanic Skin

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Combination Phenol peels are effective for Hispanics seeking lightening of skin tones, improvement in brown spots from acne, acne and to tighten and smooth the skin.

Peels and peri-treatment management must be customized for each patient and their skin type. Post treatment pigmentation changes must be expected.

Most practitioners and patients agree that Phenol peels result in the greatest amount of long lasting tightening and smoothing of wrinkles.

Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.