How many FUE Grafts would I need to restore my hairline and increase beard density? (Photo)

Hi, i would like to lower my hairline and completely fill the temple areas. How many grafts you think i need? Also i would like to add some grafts to my goatee and increase density on my sideburns.

How many FUE Grafts would I need to restore my hairline and increase beard density

The “Organic Hair Transplantation” method is a novel development in modern hair transplantation surgery practice which was developed with the efforts of our research and development department. Now; our successful hair transplantation results has evolved to a new era thanks to the “Organic Hair Transplantation” method. We can consider this new method as a revolutionary development.

“Organic Hair Transplantation” is based on injection of a mixture containing adipose derived stem cells obtained from own fat tissue of the patient to the scalp of the patient. The recipient area gets rejuvenated and the viability of transplanted grafts is increased with the effects of adipose derived stem cell injection. The injection of adipose derived stem cells also provides a better work area for the surgeon.

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

NeoGraft

Thank you for your question. Please consult in-person with a board certified facial plastic surgeon for a graft recommendation and further detail on the potential for NeoGraft to provide you with a natural-looking hair loss solution.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

You should see a doctor for a proper exam and understanding of what is possible.

You should see a doctor for a proper exam and understanding of what is possible.  1000 to 2000 graft recommendations do not mean much if the results are not what you had in mind.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

increase beard density

Approxcimately 2000 grfats needed to lower your  hairline and completely fill the temple areas, but it would be not nice for your appearence ! Again  1500 grfats needes to increase density on your sideburns and goatee.

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Beard and hairline #hairtransplant

Beard and hairline have to be done right to look natural. The follicular units should be mostly one hair grafts and have the correct orientation and follow the direction of your own native hair. For each side of your gotee you would need about 500 grafts the lower lip about 500 and the hairline lowering about 1500 grafts for a total of 3000 grafts. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

How many grafts will I need in the hairline and beard?

As you are in Los Angeles, you should consider a one-on-one free consultation with me to give you an accurate diagnosis and recommendation. I would estimate that assuming that your hair is not fine, that you can get to a mature hairline with about 1200 grafts. Add another 400 for the beard and that would bring you to a total of 1600 grafts. If your hair is fine, the number of grafts would be higher

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon