Will fat grafting, subsicion, fillers (like voluma) and medium depth Chemical peels yield good results for my scarring? (Photos)

I am looking for opinions on how to go about my scarring. I am currently on the fence about lasers. I have see the above procedures as treatments with "history" if you will. I am also not against using laser as a final step but I believe that technology will be improving and would like to wait for something like Recell to come to the states.

Treatment for facial scarring

There are many ways to obtain effective results for facial scarring including the things that you have listed. I prefer to perform full face CO2 skin resurfacing for this condition. It might take 2 treatments if micro-ablation is used but then there is minimal down time (week). Again, there are many effective ways to treat this problem so I would not wait for improvements in technology. Good luck

Ventura Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Acne scar treatment

Hi and thanks for your question. For acne scar a combination therapy would give you a better result, I suggest ablative laser esither Erbium or co2 laser . It has few days downtime but is very effective . I sometimes combine it with subcision and PRP . I would suggest to see an expert physician. 

Reza Akef, MD
Toronto Physician