When is it possible to have a Facelift Revision if face is too tight now?

How many years do I have to wait for my face to loosen that other plastic surgeon can revise what the previous doctor did wrong?

When you facelift is too tight

you can be assured that your skin will relax as you continue to age but to intervene sooner to 'relax' your results can be challenging.  If your results are due to barbed sutures, they can be removed but if your excess skin has been removed, all you can really do is attempt to stretch your skin in addition to waiting it out for your skin to naturally relax.

Facelift Revision

Hello and thank you for your questions.

Without pictures and ore information as it relaters to how long you are post facelift, it is impossible to provide you with an accurate answer. I have performed a re-do face lift on someone one year after their first facelift. You can see this in the link below. I was concerned she had a facelift being so young but felt confident that I could help her with her needs. 

For sure with time, the tightness one feels after a facelift will become less with time. 

Since you did not provide pictures and important information such as how long are you in the healing process,what was actually performed by your doctor, etc., perhaps nothing was done wrong with your initial surgery. 

The video attached will allow you to see how I preform this procedure. 

Michael Kulick, MD, DDS