Could someone explain the difference between the different types of lasers?

I would like to know how the different different types of lasers are different. Examples are Fraxel, ablative vs. nonablative, CO2, Erbium, Yag, Pulsed Dye, Yellow lasers, etc.

Facial aging -- Lasers (erbium/Co2), Fraxel, Radiofrequency like Intensif/Viva, Microneedling/PRP, Peels

There are many types of lasers and now even radiofrequency technology with or without needling. I suggest you get a formal consultation to determine if an ablative laser (erbium/co2) if better for you or if a non ablative (fraxel, viva, intensif etc) is better.  Sometimes a ccombinationis better. Dr. Emer.

Laser Differences

Ablative lasers resurface the texture of the skin and non-ablative lasers don't disrupt the surface of the skin.  The difference between the lasers that you have mentioned vary depending on the target you are wishing to treat.

Alison Y. Tam, DO