Drive home after surgery?

I plan to get BBL done 5 hours away from home. Since one is not to sit for an extended period of time after surgery, how do you suggest going about this transportation wise? Thank you.

Drive home after surgery?

You can usually rest in the back seat lying down on your stomach so that compression of the fat is not an issue.

Beverly Hills, CA

Drive after plastic surgery

I recommend you find a person to help you. After your surgery you need a very well recovery time for get a good result and avoid any complications. 

The price after this kind of decision is  longer recovery time wich maybe afect your normal activities.

Try to follow the recomendation of your board certified plastic surgeon.

Alicia Sigler, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon