Is a Butt Lift possible without a BBL? (photos)

Hi i got a BBL done 2 months ago. I like the fact that i have more fat than i did before but i don't like the shape. I wish it had more projection; to be specific i'm not looking for another BBL but i would like my new butt to be higher in position. If it was lifted then it would look nicer in anything I wear especially naked since it droops down. I love the look i see in the mirror when i lift my butt cheeks up. Is it possible to just get a butt lift and if so what is an estimated price range?

Butt lift without BBL?

Regarding buttock/hip augmentation surgery, let me start off by saying that I currently see at least 2 - 3 patients, domestic and international,  per week that failed "brazilian buttock lift" (i.e. the fat melted away after 10 - 12+ months and/or the projection result was grossly insufficient) and are now seeking a more reliable and permanent option (i.e. buttock and/or hip implants). Glad to help. 

Butt lift without BBL?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Buttocks enhancement options

Buttocks can be enhanced by:

1)fat graftingto the buttocks cheek

2)buttocks implant: will help with projection

3)buttocks lift: will help with buttocks droop

Please examples below.

Buttocks enhancement options

Buttocks can be enhanced by:

1)fat graftingto the buttocks cheek

Please examples below.

Butt Lift without Cutting

The goal of a BBL or butt lift is to place the fat higher up to enhance the upper and outer parts of the buttocks as opposed to the lower portions which will give the appearance of a hanging butt.

Removal of the fat from the lower portions with addition to the upper parts of the buttocks will give a lift.

A true butt lift entails an incision in the waist line which is typically very noticable and may prevent use of a bikini.

Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Butt Lift without Cutting

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS