Is a Butt Lift possible without a BBL? (photos)

Hi i got a BBL done 2 months ago. I like the fact that i have more fat than i did before but i don't like the shape. I wish it had more projection; to be specific i'm not looking for another BBL but i would like my new butt to be higher in position. If it was lifted then it would look nicer in anything I wear especially naked since it droops down. I love the look i see in the mirror when i lift my butt cheeks up. Is it possible to just get a butt lift and if so what is an estimated price range?

Butt lift without BBL?

Regarding buttock/hip augmentation surgery, let me start off by saying that I currently see at least 2 - 3 patients, domestic and international,  per week that failed "brazilian buttock lift" (i.e. the fat melted away after 10 - 12+ months and/or the projection result was grossly insufficient) and are now seeking a more reliable and permanent option (i.e. buttock and/or hip implants). Glad to help. 

Buttocks enhancement options

Buttocks can be enhanced by:

1)fat graftingto the buttocks cheek

2)buttocks implant: will help with projection

3)buttocks lift: will help with buttocks droop

Please examples below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD