Bump on the bridge of my nose 2 months post op. (Photo)

Everyday i notice something different on my nose, now its this bump on the middle of my nose, i just got a kenalog shot last week, cause im still very swollen , and no results on the nose shape , still very bulbous and wide , i ask my doctor everytime i have a concern but he said its normal, i dont think is normal.

Swelling after rhinoplasty

Due to the complex nature of the nose, swelling may take several months to resolve after a rhinoplasty. Most swelling resolves after two weeks, but the final swelling may take up to a year to subside. It is important to know that due to tissue trauma during surgery, there would be significant internal and external swelling. This swelling may causes nasal obstruction as well as widening of the nose. If you had your nasal surgery less than a month ago, this is very normal healing process of nasal surgery.

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD