What will they do to my broken tooth? And will they have to put braces on me? (Photos)

I recently got in a bike accident and my my front tooth broke i did not visit the dentist for a half the month because im in a vacation so will this ever get fixed ??

Broken tooth

Hi there, Broken teeth unfortunately happen more than you'd think! This should be a fairly straighforward repair. I would recommend seeing a dentist that is experienced with cosmetic work so that the result makes your tooth look like it was never damaged to begin with. If you are young, composite bonding if done the right way can be an excellent conservative yet truly beautiful option to repair the break. 

Broken Front Tooth

I'm sorry to hear that you got in a bike accident. When you return from your vacation, please visit your dentist. The degree of fracture that I can see on your front tooth looks ideal for a tooth colored restoration. There is a possibility that if the nerve on the tooth was damaged by the accident, then the tooth might require a root canal. Your dentist should be able to determine if the tooth is going to need a root canal or not. Your teeth appear to be crowded in the top. It would be advisable for you to consider orthodontics (braces). Discuss it with your dentist. Good luck!

Broken tooth repair

Broken tooth repair  is an every day occurrence in the dental world. In your case being a front tooth it also is a cosmetic issue we normally recommend this repair done with a porcelain veneer. porcelain his color stable and with the right ceramist you're able to get a perfect match that will last you years to come

Richard Sprague, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist

Broken tooth

Never fear. Your front tooth is a relatively easy fix. It can be repaired with anything from bonding to a crown. No orthodontics necessary. Good luck.