Will my breasts get closer and perkier at all? (Photo)

I just got my BA done yesterday. Went with 360 CC, sub muscular, intraframmary incision. I am laying down in this picture. I have a strap I'm supposed to leave on for one week. Will this make my breast sag or is the strap making it look so spaced apart. Perhaps because I'm in a semi-fowlers position. I really want them to be perkier because i am afraid it may give me the illusion of being fat. thank you. My surgeon was amazing. just want to make sure this strap won't drop it low and wide.

Straps Unproven

You can use the strap or not, it won't make a difference. Things will only get perkier as your implants 'drop and fluff' over the next 3 to 6 months, even without a strap!

Your breasts are probably widely spaced because of muscle spasm.

Straps Unproven

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

One Day Post Op..... And Concerned.......????

Ask your surgeon!   You chose him/her to perform your surgery for a reason.   If there is something you are concerned about, ask them!  Only they know what they did inside of you.   Only they know what is best in your circumstance!   After surgery, if you are concerned about something, the only safe thing to do is ask the person who operated on you!   I can tell you my routine and recommendation for how I do things, but that may cause problems with how your surgeon does things.
Also, you are only ONE DAY POST OP,   Many things will change.   Be patient and talk with your surgeon

Perky

Thank you for the question but if you feel your surgeon is "amazing" trust his opinion and recommendations

Dr Corbin

Perky

Dr Corbin

Will my breast change?

Thank you for your recent photo and question! It is still to early in your post-op to see a final result. As the other plastic surgeons mentioned everything looks the way it should this point in your recovery.  Best of luck! 

Will my breast change?

Will my breasts get closer and perkier at all?

Hello! Thank you for your question! You are still early post-procedure. Your appearance looks typical at this stage and will continue to improve as the swelling subsides and the implants continue to settle into their desired position. This usually proceeds over the next several weeks to months as the lower pole skin/breast stretches to accommodate the implants. Usually, final results will be seen 4-6 months postop. Follow-up closely with your surgeon for additional restrictions/instructions and the potential use of bras/garments or massage that may encourage the implant to settle appropriately. It is not uncommon for one breast to settle more quickly than the other due to swelling, dissection, or muscle tightness. If still displaced after this time, a surgical procedure may be necessary to further open the pocket and bring the implant(s) down or implant exchange/revision. Hope that this helps! Best wishes!

Thank you for your question. Please follow your surgeon's advice and use the strap that your surgeon recommended.

Not wearing the strap and seeking opinions on realself this early and not following her plastic surgeon's advice is working against you. As her implants become soft and drop and once your surgeon has you doing breast implant displacement exercises I expected implant position will significantly improve. Please follow your surgeon's advice and stay off the Internet.

Surgeon

These are questions for your surgeon. We all have slightly different postoperative routines. Be patient. You look like you will have an excellent result. 

Best. 

Surgeon

Best.