Will I be able to get this exact look with my body shape through BBL? (Photos)

Will I be able to get this exact look with my body shape through bbl? I store fat in my abdomen and my back.

Will I be able to get this exact look with my body shape through BBL?

You will have a tremendous improvement, but exact shape is not something attainable.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Wish Lists and BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.   I think discussing your goals is extremely important and I appreciate you sharing your goals.  In order to fully answer this question, an in-patient consult is necessary.  When looking at other individuals photos, you need to compare the bony hip width and the bony rib cage width.  Why?  Because these are size that can not be changed from liposuction.  Liposuction only sucks out the fat and does not change the bony structure.  A BBL will change your torso and improve your figure.  I think that you will have a great result from a BBL; however, I cannot (nor can anyone) reliably guarantee you "an exact look" to another individuals photo.    Please reach out if you have any further questions.  Best of Luck!   Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, M.D. #RealSelfTopDoctor #RealSelfCoreDoctor “THE” Butt Doctor Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Fellowship Trained Surgeon

From your photo, I believe you would be a very good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift.  That said, I don't think your "wish" photos are realistic for your potential result.  Ask your surgeon to show you before and after photos of someone closer to your body and hip shape.  If you find the results in these patients desirable, then I believe you will be pleased with your results.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Wish results

Hello, thanks for sending your pictures and for your inquiry. The picture shown is probably of a result of several surgeries and her frame also helped her a lot. In your case with a BBL and liposuction you might get a very positive result too, but maybe not as equal as your wish pic.  Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Very high expectations

I think each body is different and reacts different to surgeries. Saw your pics, having a nice liposculpture and bbl you should have good results. But  not as wish pics. Sometimes to get results like that , need several stages of plastic surgery, exercises and a nice food diet.Most important is finding a PS experienced on BBL and talk about your expectations before your surgery.
Regards
Dr Hernandez Pizzoglio