Right boob tight and sore and back hurts? (Photos)

I got 345cc silicon hp indeed on the 9/9/16 my right breast is very tight and sore some cramping and feel like full of milk and my upper back hurts on the same side.. The left one is completely fine. Feel softer.. Is this normal.. What can I do to get them even my Dr say bra less for a week. I put a sport bra to go out for a couple of minutes and feel better just using the band on top of my breast!

Post breasts augmentation healing

Dear Kay,

Thanks for submitting your before and after front pictures, though side view picture  would have been  very helpful. From observing your pictures, I do not see anything alarming conditions like bleeding or infection. It is not unusual to have more pain or feel more tightness in one breast. It is most likely muscular in nature and it will improve with time. Implants displacement massage, will help the implants to settle down faster and improve on the discomfort. 

Obviously, any concerns that you have in regard to your surgery should be addressed to your surgeon asap and hopefully, you will be seen and examine by him or her.

Dr Widder

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Implant issue

Immediate post-op concerns really should be addressed by your surgeon. Give him a call or go in to see him.

Breast augmentation question

This early on in your postoperative course questions like this need to be addressed directly with your surgeon. An exam is needed to make sure that these are normal postsurgical symptoms that will resolve with additional time and not a more serious issue that needs to be addressed. Please contact your surgeon to discuss your concerns without delay.