Is this the begging of a problem? Is this because I hit my nose after rhinoplasty? (photos)

I got rhinoplasty 3 mo. ago, so far I am really happy with the results. But I notice this lines/shades have not go away and I am wondering if this could indicate a problem... the one with in the left side of the pic. Worries me because I feel a slight depression/hole there if I touch the area. I hit my nose several times accidentally with my baby's head after surgery, can this be caused for that? Besides that I love the outcome. Thank you

Rhinoplasty recovery

Rhinoplasty recovery takes over one year for the swelling to dissipate. In fact, I tell my patients that they will be 90% healed after one year. It's normal to see swelling for the first 6 months. 

San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon