Bbl after pregnancy #2

I'm expecting my 2nd baby in January. I want to get a bbl after. How soon after I have her can I get a bbl? Also, will I have lose skin due to the lipo that will be performed?

BBL after Pregnancy

Hello, I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  

You want to wait until your weight has stabilized and you are not swollen anymore.  Typically, the minimum time for this is 6 weeks to 3 months.  I would need to see how much loose skin is present before liposuction to tell you what will be present after.  

If you have any further questions/comments/concerns please reach out.  Otherwise, I wish you the best of luck!

Sincerely, 

Matthew J. Nykiel MD
Real Self Top Doctor
Real Self Core Doctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

Bbl after pregnancy #2

You may need 3 months or more before considering a BBL after delivery.

BBL

If you are not breastfeeding, I would recommend you wait at least 3-6 months after pregnancy to consider a BBL, if you are breastfeeding then I would wait around 6-12 months. This gives the body time to recover and hormone levels to get back to close to normal. If you are not back to your pre-pregnancy weight, I would wait even longer to try and shed those extra pounds before electing surgery. In regards to loose skin, an in person exam is needed to determine your skin laxity. My advice to you is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so you can get a full body examination to see if you are a good candidate and to come up with the best plan for you. I hope this helps.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift revision/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you wait 6-12 months after you finish breast feeding prior to undergoing elective surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
#RealSelf100Surgeon
#RealSelfCORESurgeon