3 days post op butt looks like big balls and flat on the bottom. (photo)

I had liposuction, breast augmentation and fat transfer to buttocks 3 days ago. My left butt cheek is in pain as to my right cheek is not so much in pain. The hard ball area of my butt feels rock hard when im walking or on my side. Also, the bottom of my butt looks and feels flat. Is this normal? Is it just healing?

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

It takes weeks to see the results of liposuction and swelling can last for months. Massage, RF treatments, Venus Legacy and hyperbaric oxygen will drastically reduce swelling. I suggest consulting with your physician if you have concerns, and continue to follow his or her post op protocol. I suggest you see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer