Breast lift or breast lift with implants 34G? (Photo)

34 g boobs begin to sag after I had a baby 5 years ago . Looking for us doctor or Mexico doctor that's good with breast & not crazy expensive . Looking to get them done asap .

Lift or lift with implants?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift with augmentation such as silicone implants, you will get very nice results.

Patients who goes to a consultation for drooping breasts (ptosis) or volume loss after pregnancy (pseudoptosis) almost always have one very important question. "Can my drooping be corrected with just implants or do I need a lift".

Implants alone will correct drooping when:

1. Breast drooping is mild
  2. The nipple is still near the center breast and does not point downward
  3. There is some visible skin beneath the nipple/areola when looking at the breasts straight on.
  4. The patient is okay with being at least a cup size larger

A breast lift (with or without an implant) is better when:

1. Breast drooping is moderate or severe
  2. The nipple is at the bottom of the breast or points downward
  3. There is no visible skin under the nipple/areola when looking at the breasts straight on.
  4. The patient is already a C or D cup breast size and doesn't want to be larger
  5. The areola is too large and the patient wants it reduced

I also show the patient photographs of a spectrum of breast scar present after a breast lift in order to check their tolerance for this scar. Most patients are surprised how little the scar shows and are okay with proceeding. If the patient really needs a breast lift, but is concerned about the scars, I will suggest they wait on surgery. In time the breast appearance problems will usually outweigh their concern about the scars.

I use implants in combination with a lift when:

1. The patient wants to be larger in addition to being less droopy
  2. The patient desires to maintain projection and roundness of the breast mound
  3. The drooping is severe..... I recommend to see a board certified plastic surgeon for a personal evaluation and also to talk about your goals. Good luck :)

Breast lift or breast lift with implants 34G?

Thank you for the question and picture. The photograph is somewhat limited; you may wish to post additional, frontal and side view photographs with your arms by your side, for more precise evaluation/advice.

Generally, for patients who start out in your situation,  I recommend breast lifting first. Hopefully, utilizing your own tissues, you will be pleased with the breast size/shape.  If not, a second stage breast augmentation procedure can be performed ( in a safer and more predictable fashion that if both procedures are done at the same time).

Seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate lots of examples of achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. Working together you will come up with a good plan to move ahead with.  Best wishes.