Tightness and bulging-in shape normal at post op 11 days? (Photo)

i had put 450cc moderate silicone implant under the muscle in 11/10/16. i still have tightness, soreness, and heaviness. My concern is my inner left breadt line is not smooth like right side, and it is kind of bulging in/out.. i could feel some kind of angle rather than smooth roundness. Dr office said im probably feeling the implant and it should be normal. is this normal or something to worry about?

Tightness and bulging-in shape normal at post op 11 days?

You are far too early in recovery to be concerned.   Over the next 3 months the implants will drop in the area of concern for you now should normalize.  Vascular plastic surgeon about breast implant displacement exercises.

Implants at 11 days

At 11 days, your breasts look nice. Best to give it time to heal and settle some more. Good luck!...

Breast shape in early post operative period

Thanks for reaching out.  You may be feeling your implant, and that can be normal.  You are still in the early postoperative period and your implants are riding high.  As they settle this should become much less noticeable.

I hope this helps :)

John Paul Tutela, MD
Livingston Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon