Thermage, Viora ReLift, CoolSculpting ?

I'm female, 34 years old . I lost 77 lbs in last 3 years. I had tummy tuck and upper body left, & I was left with saggy arms and thighs. I don't want to go for more scars, so I would like to try non-surgical solutions. I consulted A dermatologist and she recommended Thermage and viora reLift sessions . I want to know what is the best method to start with and what is the time between sessions. If I want to do coolsculpting for upper thighs, can I do both Thermage and Upper Coolsculpting? Thanks

Thermage and Coolsculpting

If you want to avoid the knife, the best non-invasive combination that I have found is Coolsculpting and Thermage.  If you do both, and you will need more than one session of Coolsculpting, it will greatly improve your arms and thighs.  You should continue to diet and exercise as well.  Best, Dr. Green