Can you recommend an effective cream to remove a wound scar on my nose? (Photo)

I got this at age of 6 now em 22 years i have taken laser treatment but nothng happend .i want ask about some cream which can remove this scar rather than plastic surgery

Scar Treatment

Since the scar has been there for years topical treatment should not improve the scar
There are many different lasers.  It is possible that you might benefit from treatment with a different laser

Summit Facial Plastic Surgeon

Scar treatment

Sorry, there is no magic cream to remove the scar on your face. Scar revision may or may not help. Check out the link below to an article about scarring, as it may help you understand the process. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD