How much does it cost for a nose surgery? (Photo)

Dr dctr..I need a cosmetic surgery..I need to lift my nose a bit..I think it will make my outlook better..I need more details about such nose surgery..and is there any mark remains in the nose after the surgery..how much it cost..kindly reply..

Rhinoplasty cost

Every surgery is different as per each patients needs and expectations after surgery.  I would suggest you speak to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon when planning your consultation.  Let him know what you are looking to achieve with surgery, after examining you he will be able to give you more details about what to expect.  The cost of the surgery really varies from state to state. *

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

How much does it cost for a nose surgery?

Prices range based on your location and the surgeon providing the procedure. My strongest recommendation is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in the procedure of interest. Ask for photos as a good surgeon should have plenty of surgical cases to show you as satisfied patients will usually provide authorization for sharing their results. Good luck!

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

I recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty to have a nasal examination performed and a review of your medical history to see if you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty. In regards to the cost, it varies based on surgeon and location. I can tell you that the RealSelf average cost for a rhinoplasty is between $7,000-$8,000. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon