The breast lift that wasn't - how can it be improved?

I had my 30-yr-old implants removed at the same time. (I was a 34DD before implants) I feel I had a reduction in size, but not so much of a LIFT. I am 6.5 weeks post-op, and looking down, I can't even see my left nipple and I barely see my right. I don't know if just the areola need to be placed higher or whether the whole breast needs to be lifted more or ???

Too early?

Thanks for your question. This is way to early to judge as a final result. However, if the change is indeed very small, you may have to discuss this in great detail with your plastic surgeon.  Also, post your before and after photos for us to see just where you started and where you are today. Best, Dr. ALDO

Where's the lift

Without photographs, both pre-and postoperatively, it's impossible to give any type of recommendation. An in person examination by a plastic surgeon would be your best bet. I would go back to your operating plastic surgeon because they know what surgery was done and what your preoperative condition was. Hope this is helpful.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Improved lift?

Not sure I understand your issue.  So do you have implants now? what size? what technique was used? Need more information and certainly photos would also help to give you better advice.  My advice is to talk to your own plastic surgeon for best advice and recommendations.  Sorry..this is not helpful i know.
Thanks
Dr Vasisht 

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon