Will a Botox breast job prevent sagging?

I'm still young so my boobs are still perky, but I want to keep them that way for as long as possible, will Botox prevent them from sagging?

There is no evidence that Botox prevents breast sagging

There is no evidence that Botox prevents breasts from sagging. However, Botox has been used off-label to lift smaller A cup breasts.

Washington DC Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox will not prevent breast sagging

No, Botox will not prevent breast sagging. Botox is to help fine lines and wrinkles in the face area.  Additionally, botox is equally effective to prevent sweating under the arms. To prevent breast sagging you must make a consultation with a Board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options. Best of luck. 

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox

Botox works by weakening the muscles that cause wrinkles.It is not indicated to lift the breasts. 

Take care.

That is crazy

botox will NOT prevent your breasts from sagging. Botox relaxes muscles which is why it is great for the glabella and crows feet. It is not an anti-gravity device:)

David E. Berman, MD
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Botox for breast lift

Don't believe any report that Botox can lift the breasts. I once saw at a meeting a Mexican physician speaking about this but the pictures were done in a matter to exclude the arms. I believe the person was raising their arm in one of them, leading to the illusion that one side was lifted. This is not possible!

Steven F. Weiner, MD

BOTOX AND BREASTS

Of course not. Botox does not work to keep breasts perky. Wear properly fitting supportive bras, do not fluctuate in weight and never run or do any high impact activity without compression support of the breast.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon