How can I achieve my desired goal? (Photos)

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my question. I was an A cup 6 years ago , all I really wanted was a C but I ended up with a full D. They have effect my self esteem as well as my head, neck and shoulders. I am wanting a lift and an exchange to a smaller size. Please if you have any ideas on size let me know. I just don't want to be disappointed again. Also I am concerned because I had 600 cc's under the muscle. Can the be repositioned? I have added my wish pic as well.

Achieving your goals

It is very difficult to determine the best lift you will need (recommended based on your photos) or the exact size and shape implant you will require to best match your ideal breast image without an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon. Not just any board certified plastic surgeon, but one with many years of frequently performing breast augmentation surgery including different approaches, techniques and implant choices. This is because several measurements not to mention your breast characteristics are needed to determine the optimal implant size to obtain your goals. Without knowing these dimensions it would be difficult to make this determination. For example, the existing base width of your breast will determine, in many cases, the maximal volume per implant profile that you can accommodate. To illustrate; a 100 cc difference may make a significant difference with a narrow base width breast, but much less of a difference if you have a wide chest wall and wide breast “foot print”. Therefore, just because your friend may have a great result with let’s say a 300 cc implant to make her go from a “A” cup to a “C” cup size does not mean that you will have the same result with the same size implant. The same process goes for just filling in the upper part of your breast without becoming much larger. Further simply placing implants in a bra to determine the size best for you is not always accurate as the bra often distorts the size, is dependent on the pressure the bra places plus the implant is outside your breast and not under it among other variables. Computer software morphing programs that automatically determine the best implant size can be helpful in some but not all cases (e.g. doesn’t work well in my experience with existing implants, sagging or asymmetric breasts). Using “want to be” photos however are useful if simply provided to the surgeon as I will further explain in the link below including silicone vs saline implants

Achieving your goals

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Breast Implant Exchange with Lift

Hi and thanks for the question and photos. You would do well with an implant exchange and lift. The exact volume of implant to be used would require an examination with measurements taken. Best of Luck Dr Hardy...

Breast Implant Exchange with Lift

How can I achieve my desired breast implant goal?

Thank you for your question.  It is most important to realize that you have a significant asymmetry and the right lower breast will need to be reduced and lifted to create symmetry with the opposite side In my opinion your desired photo shows a rather conservative breast probably in the 300-3 50 cc range but no larger. For more information on breast asymmetry please read below:

Breast augmentation candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In my practice i recommend using - Cohesive Gel - Silicone Breast Implants with textured cover.
They are quite safe and aesthetically best as they give a firmer consistency, better projection and most natural appearance than Saline implants.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Thanks for the question.

Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

How can I achieve my desired goal?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well, you we need a lift, to get rid of extra skin, add volume, and get better shape, I recommend you ti consult a board certified plastic surgeon that can help get the appearance that you wish.

How can I achieve my desired goal?

Breast Lift/Implant Exchange

Thank you for your question. A full breast lift will allow repositioning and reshaping of your breasts. This could be done with or without a small implant. You will need to be examined and measured in person to determine the implant sizes which fit your breasts. I recommend that you book an in-person consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon near you who specialises in these procedures.

All the best

Breast Lift/Implant Exchange

All the best

Lift with implant exchange to a smaller size

you appear to be a good candidate for this procedure. 600cc implants are rather larger, YOU need to decide how much volume you would like to go down, probable downsizing to a 400-450 would still give you a full breast and leave you in that C range you were initially looking for.

Desired goal with implant revision and breast lift

Thank you for your question. It appears that you would benefit from a lift as well as an implant size exchange. 600cc is a large implant. Your new implant size should be based on your goals and breast measurements. When decreasing the size of the implant it can also be necessary to reduce the size of the pocket around the implant. I would recommend that you get a few more goal pictures then see a board certified plastic surgeon.  You should be able to get your desired result.  Good luck. 

Jon E. Rast, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Jon E. Rast, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

How can I achieve my desired goal?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph and I am sorry that your results have not been what you anticipated.  Based on your picture alone you would most benefit from an implant exchange to a smaller size, reduction in the size of your implant pocket through a capsulorrhaphy, and a breast lift.  This should help your neck and back symptoms while removing any excess breast skin.  Implant sizing will depend on your chest width and desired goal look out of undergarments.  Be sure to see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation.  Hope this helps.

How can I achieve my desired goal?

Regarding lift

I feel that performing a left at this point is easily achievable. You would need smaller implants placed in a neo-sub pectoral pocket after removal of your large implants. I would decrease the size of your breast at least 250 mL and perform a concomitant vertical short scar breast lift .

Best Regards Dr Shamoun

Newport Beach California 

John Milam Shamoun, MD FACS - Account Suspended
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Regarding lift

Best Regards Dr Shamoun

Newport Beach California