Hello I was wondering why my nose looks crooked? How can I fix it? (photo)

How can I fix this with surgery? What would the cost be around?

Hello, I was wondering why my nose looks crooked? How can I FIX it?

There are many issues that can create a crooked nose such as twisted nasal bones, concave upper lateral cartilages, and asymmetric nasal tip cartilages.  Each one of these issues can be addressed with a rhinoplasty procedure to straighten the nose.  For more information and many examples of straightening a crooked nose with rhinoplasty, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD