I'm a very unlucky guy with awful cellulite! Any suggestions? (photos)

I am 24. I've been working out for years. If I were a woman, I wouldn't care but I am a GUY! When i take off my underwear, I look for a good lightning like a woman to feel a bit better. No matter what I do it is getting worse and this is killing me! My psychology is so bad. I know that Cellfina can work but will it diminish all cellulite? Even if it does I'm sure it will go back and when i get older my body will keep having deformation! This is so unfair. Should i take estrogen tests? Pls help..

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or
Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Cellulite Plus

Cellfina is great for isolated dents and short waves but larger areas of contour irregularities would really benefit from fat transfer...liposuction and lipo filling.

Best!

drb

Bradley Bengtson, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite and men

Cellulite is treated effectively in men and women with Celfina.  Once the area(s) have been released there is a 96 percent satisfaction rate at two years.  The results have been reported to last longer as well. This is a simple treatment that makes sense.

I'm a very unlucky guy with awful cellulite! Any suggestions?

Targeted release of areas with fat grafting can improve the areas.

Beverly Hills, CA

Brazilian Cellulite Treatment

I am one of the leading experts in cellulite treatment and invented the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment to address this concern. To date, results are excellent and longlasting. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Cellulite Treatment

If you truly have cellulite, cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done under local or just IV sedation. It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment. Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Cellulite is not only a female problem; men can have cellulite treated with Cellfina or ThermiTight

Both ThermiTight and Cellfina work well on providing long term correction of cellulite. I wouldn't say it's permanent, but maintenance treatment can be done in a couple to several years later as more cellulite continues to evolve, as this is a genetic condition and is not expected to clear itself. Cellfina recently got FDA clearance for cellulite reduction on buttocks and thighs that can last up to 2 years. Clinically it may be discovered in the future, as there is more follow-up time, that the results last longer in duration, similar to ThermiTight. When I trained in ThermiTight for cellulite, I saw evidence in patients who had persistent good reduction in their cellulite more than 3 years after the procedure. 

Not all indentations are cellulite and when I consult with my patients in my NYC practice, I mark out the cellulite that we plan on treating so my patients have a better understanding of which contour irregularities on their body will be treated.
The information provided in Dr. Shelton's answer is for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with a qualified health professional who may be familiar with your individual medical needs.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

'm a very unlucky guy with awful cellulite! Any suggestions?

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your excellent question.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon