Unhappy after a year waiting for my nose to look better after rhinoplasty? (Photos)

I had my nose done a year ago, my nose was crooked, so I only asked the Dr to straight my nose and to lift the tip of my nose, my nose look flat, and I still don't have a shape on my tip, they told me to wait for the scarring, and the extra skin to go away, before my surgery my left side always had a bump close to the tip of my nose, after a year the bump still there, I called the office, and they told me, and is nothing that the dr can do now, so my question is why he didn't do it at the first time?

Revision rhinoplasty?

it is not possible to give you a proper answer without seeing photographs. These can be taken as described on my website and those of others. See an experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon if you are not satisfied with the primary surgeon 

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

Congratulations for having patience and wait more than six months PO, which is the recommended time allowed to make judgments of value and be precise and accurate.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Unhappy One Year after Rhinoplasty

If your primary surgeon feels that nothing can be done I suggest you consult with a revision rhinoplasty specialist. Your nose is not going to change significantly one year after your surgery.

Revision

Thank you for the question and photos and sorry for your disappointment but the good news is your nose can be fixed to your liking in the hands of an expert.  So go on some consults and see what can be done and how.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD