Has ulthearpy aged me?

I had a ulthearpy treatment and c02 laser and some filler 15 months ago! Now I need filler to hold my cheeks up was I not a good candidate? Did it damage my fat? I look years older since the treatments? Oh please help this is not natural aging

Ultherapy, and ageing

Ultherapy is designed to improve skin tone, namely tighten loose skin, and reduce wrinkles. Before and afters will tell the story if you have some. If performed correctly Ultherapy will help improve skin tone in patients with mild to moderate laxity. Tone is just one part of the equation, natural loss of fat over time also needs to be addressed, with either fat transplantation, or preferably HA fillers like Juvederm. 

Your specialist who performed Ultherapy can guide you with the before and afters that they took as to the balance between skin texture, tone and volume to give you the best results. 

All the best

DR Davin Lim
Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Ultherapy and Facial Aging

Ultherapy cannot age your skin it can only help improve it. I suggest you see an expert and determine if there are other hormonal or aging facotrs contributing to your facial changes.  Best, Dr. Emer.